Adding a new plugin on the track erases the previous plugins settings

elbe63 wrote on 9/11/2021, 10:18 PM

Adding a new plugin on the track erases the previous plugins settings. I use Waves and Izotope, so let's say I eq my track, cool, sounds nice, I like it. I add another plugin (let say chorus, revertb... anything !!) it automaticly RESETS the plugins before the new one !! Anyone with this problem ? Workaround (that'S since the new update (version build 37) did not do that in Build 29) They fix one thing and break 3 others along the way... (the reason Rack still doesn't work in acid since acid 9)...

Comments

Air wrote on 9/14/2021, 9:43 AM

@ elbe63, this has been a known issue for sometime (why it hasn't been fixed is an unknown issue) Here's a work around, instead of adding the plugin in the normal way drag the new plugin you want to add directly from the 'Plugin Manager', best of luck

elbe63 wrote on 9/14/2021, 4:06 PM

THAT WORKS !!! OMG, thanks !! Yes, resolving this issue would seem... important, but hey, who am I to complain? Oh wait, a custommer since version 1.0... darn !! Now, if there is a workaround for the reason rack plugin, I'd love to hear about that too !! Thanks again !!!

Air wrote on 9/14/2021, 9:59 PM

So glad it worked for you. Unfortunately I can't help with the Reason Rack Plugin. However I can say that AP10 (8/9) all have issues with plugins ( as do most Magix products) and once again it something that Magix needs to address. Cheers