Add / remove shortcut icons to Instant Action panel SF Audio Studio 15

Safester wrote on 10/11/2023, 2:00 PM

Hi,

As the title says, I'd like to customise the icons in the Instant Action panel, e.g., can I add the 'Mute' process so I don't have to select it from the menu every time? Seems to be a lack of toolbars with these shortcuts too :(

Only got the app yesterday and can't find anything about it, either in the app's help files or online.

Comments

rraud wrote on 10/11/2023, 2:29 PM

There was topics about customizing the 'Instant Access' menu since it was added (SF-I4 I think), As I recall, it is not.. I could be wrong though, so search this forum and/or contact Magix support for a definitive answer.

btw, welcome to the Magix Sound Forge users community @Safester.

Safester wrote on 10/11/2023, 3:42 PM

Thanks @rraud. I did as you suggested and found a couple of old forum topics on the subject and it seems it's not customisable. Considering I used to use Sony Sound Forge 7 which had toolbar shortcuts for almost every menu feature this is a massive disappointment.

EDIT: I've found a workaround. In preferences you can edit the toolbars and add / remove menu commands.

rraud wrote on 10/12/2023, 9:16 AM

I've found a workaround. In preferences you can edit the toolbars and add / remove menu commands.

Yes, 'View> Toolbars> Customize'.. Keyboard shortcuts as well.. if you have SF Pro. Custom key shortcuts can be added to the 'Audio Studio' version well, but.. there is not a utility to do so like SFP. See this recent topic.