Orchestral Ensemble**
END

instruments you might not need :

Century Guitar**
Grand Piano**
END

notes** :

Upright Bass        ; No  Bow .  finger playing only
Vintage Organ       ; uses Lots of Voices , needs Lots of CPU .  3 Ghz or faster
World Percussion    ; is good , with a somewhat limited niche
Pop Brass           ; high notes might play Trumpets , low notes might play  Trombones ( sections only , No  solo )
Saxophonia          ; solo Tenor sax
Orchestral Ensemble ; is complex . high notes might play Flutes , middle notes might play Violins , low notes might play Tuba
Century Guitar      ; is some kind of electric guitar ( not sure what the cliche' sound is )
Grand Piano         ; is kind of a  repeat ,...another piano

Comments

browj2 wrote on 7/25/2018, 12:04 PM

Hi,

Good list! Looks like the start of a tutorial.

Did you review the instruments under Vita? There are differences between what is found there and the individual instruments. Vital Power Chords, for example, I didn't find in any of the other guitars. Did you?

What may be interesting for new users is knowing what is available under Vita that is sufficient, and then they can concentrate on the individual instruments that they really need for purchase or using coupons. (I have all of the instruments.)

What would also be great would be for someone to make a listing of all of the instruments having articulations, and describing what they are (big task). Have you looked at this at all?

There is a Grand Piano LE containing the default and the full version of the Grand Piano. There are also acoustic pianos in Vita. The sound between the Grand Piano and Acoustic is quite noticeable.

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2024 with MM2023 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

fan-boy wrote on 7/25/2018, 12:19 PM

I have been in the Vita . "Power Chords" guitar does have that classic sound , it is pretty good .

the Premium Instruments do have extra quality at times , compared to the Vita , and with 8 extra Premium synths to choose , it is a suggestion of what to look for .