ACTIVATION ISSUE

Burton-Allan wrote on 8/20/2023, 7:08 PM

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS! I'M SCROLLING AROUND FOR 20-MINUTES TO FIND A WAY TO SIMPLY REQUEST SUPPORT FOR AN ACTIVATION ISSUE ON SOUND FORGE 16. WHATEVER PROBLEM IT IS, I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO STRUGGLE CLICKING AROUND TO SIMPLY SEND AN EMAIL FOR SUPPORT. AS YOU CAN SEE, IT SHOWS THAT I HAVE 1-COMPUTER ACTIVATED AND IT SHOWS THAT I HAVE AN AVAILABLE 2ND ACTIVATION, BUT, I GET THIS ERROR THAT IT IS REGISTERED WITH ANOTHER EMAIL ADDRESS?? MY PURCHASE INVOICE WAS FROM THIS SAME EMAIL ADDRESS. ALSO, STRANGELY, IT SHOWS MY OTHER COMPUTER ACTIVATED IN 2023??? I'VE HAD IT ACTIVATED ON THAT DELL COMPUTER FOR ABOUT A YEAR. I JUST GOT A NEW 2ND COMPUTER AND I WANT TO ACTIVATE IT ON THIS NEW COMPUTER USING UP MY 2ND ACTIVATION. WHAT IS GOING ON? AND WHY CAN'T YOU MAKE IT EASIER AND LESS TIME CONSUMING TO SIMPLY EMAIL SUPPORT. THIS IS A VERY POOR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE, LET ALONE THE INCONVENIENCE OF NOW HAVING TO WAIT A DAY OR TWO OR MORE FOR A RESPONSE AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF I AM POSTING IN THE RIGHT LOCATION FOR AN ACTIVATION ISSUE. PLEASE SEE THE SCREENSHOTS ATTACHED. THANK YOU.

Image removed by Moderator

Comments

SP. wrote on 8/20/2023, 7:21 PM

@Burton-Allan Please don't type in caps lock and with bold formatted text. This is very hard to read and also looks like you are "shouting" without taking a breath, which is impolite and will cause users here not wanting to help you.

Next, please edit your post, and remove your serial numbers. This is a public forum and everything here publicly visible. So your serial number could get into the wrong hands.

Since this is a user forum, you need to know, that no Magix staff is active here. If you want to contact them open a support ticket. Simply click on the SUPPORT link at top of this page and then select your product. On the next page scroll down until you can click on Contact Support and create your ticket. You'll have to wait 3-4 days. No way around this.

To answer your question, you need to enter exactly the same e-mail address to which your serial number is registered to. Not the one you bought the license with. There could be a difference (but most likely they are identical). Make sure you don't have a typo in your e-mail address.

For the meantime, before we might find a solution, you can also start a thirty day trial.