Activation and redeeming soundpools

Sergej-Puaa wrote on 7/21/2021, 2:40 PM

Hello.

It seems to me that I haven't activated the product that we have purchased in December last year. When I run the program and paste my serial number in Magix account window and click on Activate, nothing happens. But it shows in program that I'm logged-in with my account.

On the other hand, when I check online on my account, under My products and Product details there are two empty fields under "The following activations with this serial number are in use".

Additional problem is that I can not redeem 3 soundpools and 1 soundpool collection that I was supposed to have for free with purchase of this product. I can see free instruments, but not soundpools.

So my question is, should I activate this product, and how, and how can I redeem those soundpools.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Comments

SP. wrote on 7/21/2021, 2:55 PM

@Sergej-Puaa If your edition of Music Maker is listed in your user account it was activated correctly. Music Maker uses an e-mail account based activation instead of a hardware based activation and this means the two slots in the user account stay empty.

I'm not sure why you don't see your Soundpool coupons. They should be visible at the bottom of the store page.

I would guess that the coupons are only valid in the version you bought back in December and not in the new version 2022 in case you installed the free update. Then I would suggest you install your old version again and try again to redeem your coupons.