Comments

SP. wrote on 11/20/2021, 2:32 PM

@mick-curry You can try to enter your code here http://www.magix.net/redeem

mick-curry wrote on 11/22/2021, 3:12 PM

Hi Sp,

It did not work, I followed https://www.magix.net/redeem, entered my email and password and entered the activation code Ashampoo gave me. it says

'Invalid voucher code

The entered voucher code is invalid or has already been used. Please check your entered information.'

I am getting pretty fed up with this, is there a difference between a voucher code and an activation code? If I already used this code, then why does it only allow certain functions, if I try to export anything it respond saying I have a free copy of Magic Music?

I may go back and demand my money back from Ashampoo. This is very poor.

Please help if you can.

SP. wrote on 11/22/2021, 3:22 PM

@mick-curry

It all worked correctly. The Ashampoo version is the free edition and some included loop packs. It is not a plus or premium edition. This means you can only use the free features.

johnebaker wrote on 11/22/2021, 3:42 PM

@mick-curry

Hi

. . . . is there a difference between a voucher code and an activation code . . .

An activation code (serial number) begins with P3- followed by 5 sets of 5 numbers separated by hyphens, a voucher is a shorter sequence of letters and numbers.

However once a voucher code has been used it can not be re-used. Once activated with the serial number it takes no further part in Music Maker - you login to Store and the program unlocks to the edition you bought.

As @SP. commented the Ashampoo version is the free edition and you paid for the additional bundle of Soundpools which are not available in the free edition alone.

John EB
Forum Moderator

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.