Comments

sheppo wrote on 6/9/2021, 5:32 AM

Hi, @Karmik.

the VST bridge is installed and totally transparent within Acid, you don't have to do anything other than point the plug-in manager at your VST folders. 32-bit plugins will be listed with (32-bit) appended to their name inside the plug-in chooser. 64-bit versions of the same plugin have nothing appended to their names. If you have both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the same plugin you should use the 64-bit version

sheppo wrote on 6/9/2021, 5:35 AM

@Karmik - this link, linked from the FAQ should help you with downloading addons

https://www.magix.info/us/forum/missing-virtual-instruments--1206341/#ca1393272

Karmik wrote on 6/27/2021, 3:01 AM

I bought Acid Pro Suite for their Brainworx and other plugins, but they are not installed with the software from download installer link they provided me. How can I get those plugins? I already have acid pro 10 so its a useless upgrade to acid pro suite if I cannot use the extra plugins here

Rednroll wrote on 7/2/2021, 9:00 PM

Go under the Help menu. You should see a menu item for downloading additional content, which includes multiple Acid loop libraries as well as some additional plugin installers. Install those items and see if they appear.