ACID Pro 9 not remembering DNe-1 patch assignments

Colin-Balmer wrote on 11/15/2020, 2:03 PM

When I insert a DN-e1 synth on a MIDI track, assign a patch to it, save the project and reopen the project, the patch number is remembered correctly if it is in Bank A but if it's a Bank B patch it is replaced with the same patch number from Bank A. So I have to reset the patch every time I open the project.

Even if I insert a Program Change into the MIDI track, the patch changes back to Bank A.

Also, all the patches in Bank C of the DN-e1 seem to have been replaced with "Init Patch"

I'm not sure if these problems started happ[ening after the recent ACID Pro update.

I'm running ACID Pro 9.0.7 (Build 36) 64-bit on a Windows 8.1 pc with Intel i7 processor.

Comments

Former user wrote on 11/15/2020, 4:42 PM

When I insert a DN-e1 synth on a MIDI track, assign a patch to it, save the project and reopen the project, the patch number is remembered correctly if it is in Bank A but if it's a Bank B patch it is replaced with the same patch number from Bank A. So I have to reset the patch every time I open the project.

Even if I insert a Program Change into the MIDI track, the patch changes back to Bank A.

Also, all the patches in Bank C of the DN-e1 seem to have been replaced with "Init Patch"

I'm not sure if these problems started happ[ening after the recent ACID Pro update.

I'm running ACID Pro 9.0.7 (Build 36) 64-bit on a Windows 8.1 pc with Intel i7 processor.

I second this. It also doesn't remember the last folder something was rendered to. It always reverts to another random folder which was used sometime in the past. By the way, I am on latest Acid Pro 10 version...with problems.