Acid pro 11 not able to continue a work

kay-c wrote on 8/6/2024, 2:20 PM

kay-c wrote on 8/6/2024, 3:18 PM

Hello, I don't know if anyone has already experienced this but I am no longer able to listen to or continue a work that I had started. Here are the error messages

Error launch shop process GUISERVICE (service)

warning ressource_bundle_qt.cpp(115) local file pat empty

Comments

SP. wrote on 8/6/2024, 3:12 PM

@kay-c Maybe it helps if you reset the program settings. This sounds like the in-app-store is broken? To do so, hold CTRL and SHIFT and double click on the Acid program icon to start the program. Keep holding CTRL and SHIFT until a small window appears that will ask you to reset the settings.

kay-c wrote on 8/6/2024, 3:34 PM

Thank you for your answer but it does not work. All my tracks are flashing and the sound interfering and buzzing...

SP. wrote on 8/6/2024, 4:46 PM

@kay-c Hmm. Maybe it's a problem with the graphics driver or audio driver. Have you tried to simply restart the computer? Please select the Restart option and not the Shut down option. Restarting will reinitialize all drivers. Maybe they are in a corrupted state. After doing that, makes it a difference if you run Acid as administrator via the right click menu?

If this doesn't help try to change the audio device driver in the Acid program preferences. Another thing you can do is to install all pending Windows updates.

If this all doesn't help you could try to reinstall Acid.