Acid Pro 10 will not download

John-Barr wrote on 5/19/2020, 12:17 AM

Acid pro 10 downloader does not work. How do I download my purchase? I have tried in Firefox and Microsoft Edge same result. It spins for a few seconds and then a pause symble shows up. Hit continue and the same over and over. This has been two days trying to download AP10. Please help in resolving this aggravation. Thank you - John Barr

Comments

sheppo wrote on 5/19/2020, 1:55 PM

Hi @John-Barr

Log in to your profile at magix.com, then go to my products, then click the installation program link next to acid pro 10. I've just tested it, it's working okay. Check your don't have any security applications or a download manager installed that may be blocking, or queuing downloads.

John-Barr wrote on 5/19/2020, 7:28 PM

Acid Pro 10 will Not download! The instalation program does not work. It opens up and closes instantly. Opens up again. It starts to download with a spinning wheel then stops and there is a 'pause' button symbol that is displayed. I click on continue and its the same thing over and over and over and over and over. Does not work in Firefox. Does not work in Edge and I just tried it in Google Chrome the same issue. I do not have any security programs on this laptop other than windows defender. I tried the repair .NET framework and have the same issue. I have done a system restore and I have deleted Acid pro "8" trial that I never got a chance to use a year ago. Why does you download manager not work? How may I get a hard copy or a refund for the product I can NOT download. This is extreamly frustrating. I was able to download Mixcraft without an issue. Why can I not download AP10? Thank you. John

emmrecs wrote on 5/20/2020, 4:42 AM

@John-Barr

Why does you download manager not work?

These are user to user forums, not a contact for Magix Support, so this is most certainly not our downloader! Just for additional clarification, all the moderators here are fellow users, not Magix staff.

I have no idea why the downloader is failing for you; this is not a common problem! You say you do not have any security programs on this laptop other than windows defender. Have you checked whether it or the Windows Firewall might be blocking the connection to the Magix server?

If you are unable to solve the problem yourself the only suggestion anyone here can make is to use the Support button in the header of any forum page to contact Magix Sales.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam