Comments

jason-shaw wrote on 5/1/2021, 8:34 AM

I have the same issue - I recently purchased the Acid Pro 10 Suite upgrade which came with some in-app vouchers for loops. I managed to use two of them a couple of weeks back, but now every time I try to use a voucher (both from within Acid or directly on the Producer Planet website) I get the error ''this voucher cannto be used with the selected item''. I have tried around 20 loop packs and get the same error every time.

Does any one know why this is happening?

Many thanks

SP. wrote on 5/1/2021, 8:40 AM

@jason-shaw Which loop packs do you want to buy? I would guess that the coupons only work with ACID loops and nothing else. It is also possible that the coupons do not work with commercial licenses but only non-commercial licenses if case you have a selected a commercial license.

jason-shaw wrote on 5/1/2021, 8:48 AM

hi

Many thanks for your reply. I've just been back on the website and it looks like they do only work with Acid loops packs and nothing else. However, I was able to select a commercial licence with the pack I bought.

Many thanks indeed for your help

j

Miguel-Ballara wrote on 5/1/2021, 9:57 AM

Hi, I think I tried a couple of acid loops pack and no cigar, same message, no comercial licence needed here. I wrote support with this, no answer yet.