Comments

Former user wrote on 4/22/2020, 6:35 AM

So all of a sudden in the last week everytime i go to open 10 it asks me too activate and register,everytime,this is a fresh reinstall and doesnt happen for acid next or 8 that im having to use as 10 now keeps crashing and gives my pc a blue screen then crash

This is a shot in the dark, are you choosing 64bit when installing? Is your PC fairly new?

andrew-phillips wrote on 4/22/2020, 6:43 AM

So all of a sudden in the last week everytime i go to open 10 it asks me too activate and register,everytime,this is a fresh reinstall and doesnt happen for acid next or 8 that im having to use as 10 now keeps crashing and gives my pc a blue screen then crash

This is a shot in the dark, are you choosing 64bit when installing? Is your PC fairly new?

Yes its new enough that its 64 bit and installed in in 64 bit

Former user wrote on 4/22/2020, 7:11 AM

Sorry man, sounds like windows is having hard time digesting AP10 in your PC. I am good with fixing Acid Pro up to some extent but when it starts fighting with Windows itself, I am out of ideas. I have issues of mine that I have been trying to fix since version 8.

andrew-phillips wrote on 4/22/2020, 9:10 AM

Sorry man, sounds like windows is having hard time digesting AP10 in your PC. I am good with fixing Acid Pro up to some extent but when it starts fighting with Windows itself, I am out of ideas. I have issues of mine that I have been trying to fix since version 8.

Strange how it was working now its not but all other acids variations are fine

johnebaker wrote on 4/22/2020, 1:18 PM

@andrew-phillips

Hi

I have to agree with @Former user comment 'sounds like windows is having hard time digesting AP10 in your PC'

Based on the response 'its new enough that its 64 bit and installed in in 64 bit' your PC could be up to 20 years old.

Please read this topic and come back with more specific details about your computer specification details, as listed in the linked to topic, to help eliminate possible causes of the issue you are having.

John EB
Forum Moderator

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

andrew-phillips wrote on 4/23/2020, 4:22 AM

@andrew-phillips

Hi

I have to agree with @Former user comment 'sounds like windows is having hard time digesting AP10 in your PC'

Based on the response 'its new enough that its 64 bit and installed in in 64 bit' your PC could be up to 20 years old.

Please read this topic and come back with more specific details about your computer specification details, as listed in the linked to topic, to help eliminate possible causes of the issue you are having.

John EB
Forum Moderator

Hp Pc with 8 Gb Ram Amd A10-9700 RADEON R7 3.50 GHZ 1.8 TB WINDOWS 10 HOME

andrew-phillips wrote on 4/23/2020, 6:09 AM

Updated windows ,did a fresh re install again and it now appears stable and ok again