Acid Pro 10 never worked for me, im trying to sell my license.

MatrixMelody wrote on 2/10/2021, 12:30 PM

I bought acid pro 10 for $200 off Amazon last year and for months I struggled to learn to use it, little did I know, it was NOT what was advertised to me and a bunch of features were not included and the tutorials couldn't explain basic functions. it was quite frustrating. Now it's over a year, i found a new better DAW and would like to sell my license for this or get my money back LMAO! they're selling it for half what I paid for it and I haven't been able to master it. I feel like an idiot honestly, should have returned it when i could have.

Comments

Former user wrote on 2/10/2021, 12:47 PM

Matrix, there aren't much tutorials for Acid online but I can show you basics to get you started. Is it the "know-how" that you struggled with? Acid is one of the easiest software out there to use. But if you are used to traditional type of DAW, this might seem confusing at start. I have been planning on making a basic video as there is nothing available online as for that. Some people might disagree but for someone novice, it can be confusing. Before you decide to let it go, I would suggest giving it a last try. Message back here if you are interested and I can at least send you screenshots of the layout where it will help you figure things out.