Acid Pro 10 Monitor during recording errors!

Tommy-Bryant wrote on 1/16/2022, 10:08 PM

When I record vocals I get error an after recording and the monitor seems to distort at times and at times I cannot get the monitor to operate during actual recording time and then errors. Driving me nuts...everything else works great !

Comments

Tommy-Bryant wrote on 1/16/2022, 10:09 PM

Using a Thronmax mic

SP. wrote on 1/16/2022, 10:40 PM

@Tommy-Bryant Which error are you getting? There could be problems with your audio hardware. Are you using an external USB audio interface with ASIO drivers (recommended) or just the internal audio chip of your computer (which could be easily overloaded)?

Tommy-Bryant wrote on 1/17/2022, 12:05 AM

Unable to mix timed out error!

Tommy-Bryant wrote on 1/17/2022, 12:07 AM

Using thornmax mic with Sound Blaster Audi PCI card

Tommy-Bryant wrote on 1/17/2022, 12:09 AM

It works sometimes perfect and I can hear my monitor while singing and then at end of recording error pops up and I throw my mouse across the room and it's not wireless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tommy-Bryant wrote on 1/17/2022, 12:15 AM

It has some buzzing noise and sounds like it is over driving at times in the headphones or not enough power and then error pops up...! The whole reason I bought this program is to record a friend who is coming out to record a song we have worked on for 45 years or so! It's depressing to think this program cannot function to do a simple recording!!!

SP. wrote on 1/17/2022, 12:27 AM

@Tommy-Bryant  Soundblaster audio cards seem not well received for audio production. They are fine for playback or gaming. This could be the cause of your problems.