ACID Pro 10 latest updates is acting up again...

Tonic wrote on 3/8/2022, 10:34 AM

Hi!

I am so very tired with Acid. Why oh why must it act up, when nothing has done to it and changes has been made. Suddenly, I noticed, when I tried to record audio track, that it muted 95% of the first note (half of second) I recorded. Why on earth would it do that? Of all the sudden. I could not get rid of the persistant problem, so I tried reinstall the program. Did that process twice, but the problem remains. Everything else works fine (if we choose to ignore the everfailing VST scanning...).
Anyone have any idea? I am in the middle of making a song here and this drives me crazy.

Comments

SP. wrote on 3/8/2022, 1:21 PM

@Tonic Try running the program in Windows 8 compatibility mode.

Tonic wrote on 3/8/2022, 6:18 PM

Thanks, but these simple tricks don't seem to have any effect. Althou, after testing this trick, the muted part got twice as long. I'm starting to think, I should test some other DAW to see if the fault is actually in the DAW.
EDIT: So, after installing Ableton Live demo to my PC, Acid problem is no more. Can't say what happened here, but that's how it usually is with DAW problems. Just glad that's I can continue with my work.