ACID Music Studio 11

Sylvester_Ashcroft wrote on 8/16/2021, 5:41 AM

I purchased sound forge pro from humble bundle and i seem to have found a rare bug, as when i try to register the product it asks for the serial number for another product, but when i register the product on the site it says I've already registered the program, so I've been going through this loop for over ten minutes now, and i can't seem to find any information on support about it. It also occurred after my installation of Acid Music Studio 11 had to be repaired as the installation was corrupted on install, not sure if that helps at all, as i can't seem to find any information on this on the forums, and there seems to be no easy fix for this.

Comments

SP. wrote on 8/16/2021, 5:49 AM

@Sylvester_Ashcroft Hello! Sadly, your description is very confusing for me. The products asks for a serial number for another product? What exactly are you doing and what is happening?

Sylvester_Ashcroft wrote on 8/16/2021, 6:01 AM

Oh sorry about when i went to register the software i tried using the serial key supplied for the product but then it said i used the wrong product code. I tried using one of the other product codes provided which was for Samplitude Music Studio, as it had previously auto filled with that serial key when i installed the software but i presumed that was the wrong serial key as the key listed on the website was different. I was in a predicament however as when i went to register the product on Magix website, the product key was incorrect so i went back and changed it again, so for some reason my copy of Acid Studio isn't linked to the serial key for the software provided by humble bundle, but when i register the software it's saying that the software has registered successfully which is very strange indeed! To add some context I installed Sound Forge Pro without any issues whatsoever, so it seems to be a specific issue with this installation.