Comments

SP. wrote on 2/13/2022, 3:23 PM

@Philip-George8574 Does the manufacturer of your computer offer new drivers with official Windows 11 support? If not, there could be problems. But nobody knows for sure.

drumee wrote on 2/13/2022, 3:39 PM

I have a new win 11 computer, and want to share my earlier Acid Sony Plugins with Reaper but even if I'm pointing Reaper to the sfppack1_x64.dll as well as other Sony packs.... It will not load them. Do I now have to give up on the Sony plugins. They worked on my win 10 computer just by directing the DAW to their location.

emmrecs wrote on 2/14/2022, 3:44 AM

@rudilichtenberg

These are user to user forums (so no-one here can do anything to help you) and your post has nothing to do with the subject of this thread. Hence, it has been hidden.

You should create a new thread in the German language area of the forum and ask your question there.

Jeff
​​​​​​​Forum Moderator

Last changed by emmrecs on 2/14/2022, 3:45 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Philip-George8574 wrote on 2/14/2022, 4:16 PM

@Philip-George8574 Does the manufacturer of your computer offer new drivers with official Windows 11 support? If not, there could be problems. But nobody knows for sure.

Thanks SP. I haven't contacted them (Dell) yet, assuming they wouldn't know much about Acid. I know they and MS are both pushing W11, but I'm also sure they won't verify support for every software out there. I'd hate to go through an upgrade of that size, only to have to undo it. I have other software that are also open questions. Maybe for now, it's best to stay with W10.

sheppo wrote on 2/15/2022, 9:22 AM

I'm on Windows 11 and can confirm Acid Pro 10 works as expected - everything I've tried to do works the same as in Windows 10. I've loaded AMS11 okay and can play back audio just fine. I've not done any more testing than that, but as they're from what is essentially the same codebase I'd be surprised if anything didn't work as before.

Just remember, Magix don't currently support windows 11 for these products.