Comments

emvee wrote on 4/15/2021, 12:30 PM

I have the same issue after the upgrade. PP only uses credit card, not the provided codes.

SP. wrote on 4/15/2021, 4:02 PM

@Blacksunshine @emvee Hi, it depends for what products the coupons are. Are the coupons for Soundpools? Then they won't work for ACID loops. Are the coupons for non-commercial articles only? Then they won't work for commercial licenses. Please check the information about your coupons in your order confirmation. What does it say?

In case you make a screenshot or copy-paste of your information to show it here be sure not to post your coupon codes here because other people could just use them!!!

emvee wrote on 4/15/2021, 5:35 PM

@SP After the download links to have been utilized to upgrade to Acid 10.5 and install Convology XT, there are a number(10) of coupon codes listed and titled "Acid In-app-store voucher" followed by a coupon code(G3-....) for each item, as part of the upgrade promotion. Another coupon code follows for an additional product for an "Acid loop collection". So, how does one download the items listed and incorporate their use? I mean, I have been a user since Acid Pro 2 in 2001 and am upgrading from AP9, so this is frustrating that I have to navigate through the magix site without success!

AndAnotherThing wrote on 5/5/2021, 1:54 AM

I am having THE SAME PROBLEM. HOW THE HELL DO I USE "coupon codes" and WHERE do I use them. I too have used ACID since 2001 and they REALLY screwed the pooch with this one. I CANNOT USE MY PURCHASE WTF ???and support is NON EXISTANT

AndAnotherThing wrote on 5/5/2021, 1:56 AM

WOW...Magix has worst customer support ever huh? So.....How and where do I use my ACID coupon codes to get my loops ???

SP. wrote on 5/5/2021, 2:39 AM

@AndAnotherThing You need to enter them at checkout.

emvee wrote on 5/11/2021, 9:46 PM

Additionally, it is not clear which loop products are associated with the codes. Ony one code refers to a free acid loop collection, the remaining G codes can be used for....what?

emvee wrote on 5/13/2021, 7:17 PM

I picked an Acid Loop collection, Jade Hill Spanish Guitar, non-commercial. I put my credit card info in, hit next, and no option for coupon code. Out $19.99 for my "free" download. Yo, Germany, this is called fraud in the USA.

Bitch.

emvee wrote on 5/13/2021, 7:39 PM

I just sent this request to Magix help....I attempted to use a coupon code on producer planet acid loop non-commercial purchase for Jade Hill Spanish Guitar. I used my credit card and hit next. I was charged without any option to use my coupon code associated with my prior purchase of upgrade to Acid Pro 10.5. Is this a case of fraud, or my  own ignorance.  Please advise.

Graham-Hawker wrote on 5/14/2021, 1:30 AM

I used my credit card and hit next. I was charged without any option to use my coupon code associated with my prior purchase of upgrade to Acid Pro 10.5. Is this a case of fraud, or my  own ignorance.  Please advise.

You use the coupon before putting in credit card details. Once you've selected the loop you want to buy there's a redeem coupon option toward the bottom of the page that comes up.