Comments

mellotronworker wrote on 8/30/2018, 12:11 PM

Can you give a bit more detail when you say 'it doesn't properly open files'?

DJUT wrote on 8/30/2018, 12:22 PM

It opens but doesnt load the file. window popup says ACIDPro 8.0 has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the progrma and notify you if a solution is available.

I re installed acid 7 as i need to finish a project.

Former user wrote on 8/30/2018, 3:34 PM

run acid pro in compatibility mode, update graphics card software driver, check anti virus software is not conflicting with acid pro. did you update windows security updates? could be conflicting issues. try this link, will be the same for windows 10

AndyG wrote on 8/30/2018, 5:49 PM

I just started a new project yesterday and saved it as a zip file as always do, and today it doesn't load the file, just start loading and puff!... close the program. It happened with other of my projects. I think and I suggest to MAGIX to released a new update for this issue and also for the color scheme.

Oh, I almost forgot, the beatmapper stop working and crash. ugh!

sheppo wrote on 8/31/2018, 9:52 AM

There is currently an issue with the beatmapper wizard. You can still manually map a beats in the meantime.

If you received an email from Magix recently asking for your feedback of Acid I would suggest filling it out. At the end of the questionnaire there is an option to join the beta for Acid, on the beta this particular bug has been resolved.