ACID 10 Keeps Crashing & Will Only Render One Track

Valentina-O wrote on 8/6/2020, 9:15 PM

I am having major problems with Acid 10 64 bit and no one from MAGIX is getting back to me.

I am running Windows 10 with a Presonus Studio 1824C Audio Interface that we recently installed. I ran it for 8 hours a week ago, recording a lot of vocals, and everything was peachy.

Then, 2 days later, for no apparent reason, ACID began exhibiting issues with rendering. When I tried to render out a project, it only rendered out 1 track and then stopped and crashed.

Now, when I am recording, after I stop to edit an audio file, and then put my curser at the beginning of the project to listen, it makes a very loud white audio noise and just freezes. I have to end it in Task Manager and restart it. I managed to make it through a song working in this way, but you can imagine how awful that was. If I go very slowly and save after each audio file slight change, it sometimes won't crash. But that seems anecdotal.

We removed all of the VSTs, checked the registry, which was fine, eliminated any other ASIO, and reinstalled the program. Still no change.

HELP! I need to get this working for a project I am working on.

Comments

Tinus72 wrote on 8/18/2020, 4:26 PM

same here with waves soundgrid, when i do render a track to further work on the sound or fix timing on a sample to create a loop, after rendering acid crashes

pliniodaher wrote on 8/15/2021, 9:44 PM

Same here. Acid is crashing at the end of the song.

Kevin-Venechuk wrote on 9/7/2021, 6:42 AM

Sad...