Acid 10 Keeps Crashing every time I try to render a solo'd track

FetusK wrote on 10/19/2023, 12:21 PM

Acid 10 Keeps Crashing every time I try to render a solo'd (or isolated) track. I have saved backed up versions of the song I am working on. I am usually able to render solo'd tracks as .WAV's in order to send them to a friend so he can work on the song at his house. How am I supposed to render a track as a .Wav?

Please help me Obi Wan, you're my only hope.

Comments

SP. wrote on 10/19/2023, 12:26 PM

@FetusK Any plugins on the track? Try disable them temporarily. Maybe you'll find a plugin that causes the crash.

You can also try to change the audio driver in the program preferences.

Another option might be the reset of the program settings. But I don't know if this will impact your projects, so only do this on you own risk.

Hold CTRL and SHIFT and double clicking on the Acid shortcut icon to start the program. Keep holding CTRL and SHIFT until a small window appears that will ask you if you want to reset the program settings.

FetusK wrote on 10/19/2023, 12:59 PM

SP.

Thanks for your response. I am not using any plug-ins, I tend not to use them, because ever time I have tried to download them, they never populate where they should go, it just becomes a hassle.

I may have found a work around using the "Tools" menu - there is a function under there to "render to a new track" - this seems to be working for now.