Acid 10.0.5

Thomas-McManus wrote on 4/18/2021, 10:53 AM

(3) Issues

(1) I recently received an email to download free update from ACID 10.0 to 10.5 I followed the update information but noticed the software updated from 10.0 to 10.0.5. and NOT 10.5 as indicated in my email? So is 10.0.5 the most current version?

(2) Producer Planet is NOT integrated into the program as suggested but noticed may be due to firewall issue. How do I fix this? What file do I need firewall to allow?

(3) If I connect to Producer Planet via web ( outside Acid Pro 10.0.5) The free voucher does not work? I supposedly get 3 free packets as indicated below. The serial numbers will not work?

<ACID Pro 10 users can now upgrade for absolutely free – and as a special loyalty bonus, you'll receive a US$60 coupon (3 x US$20) for samples and loops of your choice>

How do I even reinstall Acid Pro 10.5 update if it says I already have the most current update?

Running latest version of Windows 10.

BTW Here is the full email I received

ACID Planet is back – and it's bigger and better than ever before!

In-app access to over 100,000 ACIDized loops
The new 10.5 version of the ultimate musical sketchpad ACID is now even more powerful. With Producer Planet now integrated into the program, you can add loops and samples to your project without leaving ACID and discover endless sources of inspiration for your flow!

ACID Pro 10 users can now upgrade for absolutely free – and as a special loyalty bonus, you'll receive a US$60 coupon (3 x US$20) for samples and loops of your choice.

Thanks,

T

Comments

emvee wrote on 4/18/2021, 2:14 PM

I just paid the $79 and have similar issues using the coupons.

Mark-Barth wrote on 4/22/2021, 4:09 PM

I received an email that says "ACID Pro 10 users can now upgrade for absolutely free – and as a special loyalty bonus, you'll receive a US$60 coupon (3 x US$20) for samples and loops of your choice." How do I get this upgrade? Did not auto update and can't find a download link on the MAGIX website. 

SP. wrote on 4/22/2021, 5:45 PM

@Mark-Barth You just need to update inside the program to version 10.0.5 (which is the internal name for version 10.5), If you updated to version 10.0.5 everything went well. You should be able to use the coupons for ACID loops.