Comments

SP. wrote on 8/5/2023, 2:03 AM

@HANUMANTHU-RAMANA No commercial usage allowed.

You need to buy loops with a commercial license and then you can release your live pad creations commercially.

HANUMANTHU-RAMANA wrote on 8/5/2023, 2:52 AM

Then musicmaker is of no use as ai song tool and live pads are just for showing and of no use even music maker dosent have found midi importing option which are generally provided in free music too , it dosent have midi routing too

One more thing I haven't found even midi to audio output export which are the basic needs we can only export whole song output that why even after so many addition and version changes no one is interested in buying this software I am not critisizing I am telling truth , this software is not a newbie but it has only tools we can generate further income through soundpools and loop packs

If we can't use live pad loops then there no need of adding them inside music maker, after buying a premium edition if we are not getting anything more than a free software others are just for non commercial usage, also it crashes alot so if some tries to make original music it not at all a ready to use thing without buying soundpools and loops which is the aim of this software

I am not giving any view without using it I have tested it so many days then iam writing

You people no where written live pads cannot be used for commercial use

Sad to say we are not getting anything productive with a premium license

If anyone buying a premium software he will never think that he can't use it's rich feature , it's just similar to a demo software

Kindly think for the people who bought your software other you software never reach the level of fl studio cubase logic Pro

Thank you

H Venkat Ramana

SP. wrote on 8/5/2023, 3:14 AM

@HANUMANTHU-RAMANA We are all users like you and not Magix staff. So this isn't "our" software.

If you want a professional audio workstation, Magix offers Samplitude Pro X for that task.

Music Maker is a tool for beginners and hobbyists or users who don't want to deal with a fully featured DAW. This will not be changed.

You can use any audio loops with live pads. Simply drag and drop loops onto the pads. Of course, you first have to get loops that you can use commercially. There are many different publishers like Producerloops, Splice, Big Fish Audio etc. Magix also offers loops, currently for a huge discount.

If you want to convert MIDI to audio you first need to insert a VST instrument into the track.

Kobie-Mercury-Clarke wrote on 12/12/2023, 11:27 AM

Then musicmaker is of no use as ai song tool and live pads are just for showing and of no use even music maker dosent have found midi importing option which are generally provided in free music too , it dosent have midi routing too

One more thing I haven't found even midi to audio output export which are the basic needs we can only export whole song output that why even after so many addition and version changes no one is interested in buying this software I am not critisizing I am telling truth , this software is not a newbie but it has only tools we can generate further income through soundpools and loop packs

If we can't use live pad loops then there no need of adding them inside music maker, after buying a premium edition if we are not getting anything more than a free software others are just for non commercial usage, also it crashes alot so if some tries to make original music it not at all a ready to use thing without buying soundpools and loops which is the aim of this software

I am not giving any view without using it I have tested it so many days then iam writing

You people no where written live pads cannot be used for commercial use

Sad to say we are not getting anything productive with a premium license

If anyone buying a premium software he will never think that he can't use it's rich feature , it's just similar to a demo software

Kindly think for the people who bought your software other you software never reach the level of fl studio cubase logic Pro

Thank you

H Venkat Ramana

I'm late to the convo BUT...Here's a link to an older post asking about the commercial licensing and how that works. https://www.magix.info/us/forum/need-clarification-musicmaker-free-live-sets-may-be-used-commercially--1287659/ Magix responded and it's not what you stated. I've been using Magix Music Maker for around 13 years now. If you want to use the program to make money off of what you produce/create, well, you have to pay to play. So, buy the commercial licensing that you need for each sound pool you want to use. Live pads already include commercial licensing. It's only the pre-recorded sound pools that require additional licensing since they are all created by artists who have the right to be compensated for their work. Vita Instruments do not require commercial licensing either.