About commercial

Nithinan_J wrote on 1/24/2024, 1:13 AM

I got Music Maker Steam Edition (2020)
I need this clear for commercial ,

1. In commercial guide [...loop and sound..] "sound" mean sound of instrument when I write midi (select note in midi editor) Right? I didn't use any loop.

2. Can I create song by select note in midi editor with "Vita Instrument" like a piano default, pad Angel etc. and use it for commercial (after I read commercial guide I think I cannot, but for sure I must ask)

3. If I buy this product " https://producerplanet.com/us/audio/loops-samples-250/ " (Does this product contain instrument?),I can use instrument in this product to create midi for my song and sell my song Right? But still cannot use default instrument for commercial ?

4. If I want to create song by default instrument like a piano default, pad angel, classic synth, etc. and use for commercial what can I do.

This is "instrument" I mention.

5. Last question If I buy product from https://producerplanet.com/ It bound to my Magix Account forever, even I get new computer I can login and download product I bought any time Right?

Comments

SP. wrote on 1/24/2024, 1:36 AM

@Nithinan_J The music you compose yourself with the help of VST instrument plugins, like the Vita Instruments, can be used commercially without any additional licenses. It's only important that you don't reuse melodies made by other composers.

Sample packs from Producerplanet usually don't include VST instruments. They usually include short, premade phrases you can use to build your songs without the need of additional VST instruments.

You can redownload your products on another computer, that is correct. Besides that, I suggest that you keep a backup of your downloads, just in case.

Nithinan_J wrote on 1/24/2024, 2:41 AM

@Nithinan_J The music you compose yourself with the help of VST instrument plugins, like the Vita Instruments, can be used commercially without any additional licenses. It's only important that you don't reuse melodies made by other composers.

Sample packs from Producerplanet usually don't include VST instruments. They usually include short, premade phrases you can use to build your songs without the need of additional VST instruments.

You can redownload your products on another computer, that is correct. Besides that, I suggest that you keep a backup of your downloads, just in case.

Thank you So much :)

Nithinan_J wrote on 1/24/2024, 3:16 AM

I have one more quesion if I buy these instrument Can I use for commercial without any other license?

Edit: Ah I see " Commercial (Royalty Free) " before payment, I guess I can.

SP. wrote on 1/24/2024, 3:27 AM

@Nithinan_J Yes, you can. If you want to get many instruments for the least amount of money, I recommend you check out Samplitude Music Studio X8. It already includes 32 Vita Instruments. After that, you could get the currently price reduced Vita Instruments which are not included in Samplitude Music Studio X8. Music Studio will also offer additional MIDI features, which might be interesting for you.

Nithinan_J wrote on 1/24/2024, 3:31 AM

@Nithinan_J Yes, you can. If you want to get many instruments for the least amount of money, I recommend you check out Samplitude Music Studio X8. It already includes 32 Vita Instruments. After that, you could get the currently price reduced Vita Instruments which are not included in Samplitude Music Studio X8. Music Studio will also offer additional MIDI features, which might be interesting for you.

Big Thanks.😊