A bug in Denoiser in version 14.6.0.535 DC ?

mladendomic wrote on 8/3/2021, 9:19 AM

I noticed when exporting/freezing/bouncing a track with DeNoiser on it, the exported .wav is distorted, dithering.
This is happening regulary after my Sam Pro x3 upgraded to current version, few months ago. It's happening now even on older projects which till now had no problems of the kind.
No matter what I try with DeNoiser parameters, it persists.
Until upgrading to the newest version, everything was OK. I haven't change any hardware part.

The same problem doesn't occur with other plug ins. Maybe the problem is in exporting/freezing/bouncing function?
Any experiences or knowledge about the issue?

Thank you.

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 8/3/2021, 9:52 AM

@mladendomic

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

Are you aware there is a dedicated Samplitude Forum here? I think you would receive more replies if you register and repost there, since it seems there are very few users of Samplitude Pro who regularly visit and post here.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam