512 sample notification

kevin-b8713 wrote on 10/8/2018, 12:16 PM

Every time I open the Magix Music Maker I find that a ‘Magix

Low Latency 2016 -Music Maker 512 samples @44100Hz’ information box pops-up in
my new notifications section of the window. Each time I click this it
disappears, only to return again when I use the ‘Welcome -create project box’

Why is this, and how do I stop it?

also the 'welcome box dialog' shows the 'activate edition' caption is red. When I click on this and then attempt to add my new serial number, I am informed that this is not possible at the moment. Yet I already appear to have activated the product???

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 10/8/2018, 1:33 PM

Hi, welcome to the Magix forums.

The notification about the the audio driver "Low Latency ..." is simply a visual confirmation of which driver, sample rate and latency setting has been set for your computer as it runs MM. You may be able to avoid seeing it if you go to the Program Settings>Audio/MIDI tab and choosing your preferred settings and then clicking on OK. I would expect that will "bake in" the settings and, hopefully, mean you may not see that message again. It certainly does not appear for me, running version 27.0.1.23; which version do you have?

The red "activate edition" caption is something that appears for all of us, I think. It certainly does for me. In my case, clicking it opens a screen which shows that all my various versions of MM are already activated, so now I tend to simply ignore it!

The message that entering your serial number is "not possible at the moment" I have not personally seen before, but I wonder if it simply means there is a temporary problem with the internet connection between your computer and the Magix server?

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Larry98 wrote on 10/8/2018, 2:15 PM

The activate edition just uses the same colour as the Music Maker programm icon itself. If the MM icon would be yellow instead of red than the activate edition button would also be yellow.

MAGIX Fan seit 2014.

Aktuelle Programme (jeweils neueste Version)
Video deluxe Premium, Video Pro X, VEGAS Pro Edit 15, Music Maker und Xara Designer Pro X.
Eine komplette Programmliste findest du in meinem Profil.