2022 edition opens some of .MMM files as of new project

Oddball wrote on 7/29/2021, 8:34 PM

Heyoo!

I have a problem. After updating my 2021 premium to 2022 premium, some of saved .MMM files opens as of new projects even the right file and file site is correct. I also saved two new '22 Sound Maker AI tracks and both of them are blank now. Any tips? Or do I make a bug report?

Thanks!

Comments

SP. wrote on 7/30/2021, 12:46 AM

@Oddball You can try and load a backup project via File Menu > Backup > Load backup project. Usually Music Maker saves a backup MM_ .file every ten minutes if you haven't changed the standard settings. They should be in the same folder you saved your project file.

Oddball wrote on 7/30/2021, 9:20 AM

@Oddball You can try and load a backup project via File Menu > Backup > Load backup project. Usually Music Maker saves a backup MM_ .file every ten minutes if you haven't changed the standard settings. They should be in the same folder you saved your project file.

Thanks! That actually helped. I've used it earlier few years ago, but forgot about it now.

:(|): I contain strong language, full frontal male nudity and other material which viewer may find offensive :(|):                                   Never regret anything that once made you smile!