Why does MAGIX say I have registered WebDesigner MX ver. 8 when I have never done so?

Wielder schreef op 02.06.2014 om 11:55 uur

I double check and triple check the serial number as I enter it in, and I get the following:  

"Wrong product registration number

Please check your entries again.
If necessary, use the product registration directly from within your MAGIX product."

I am using:  Toshiba Satellite L675D (S-7052), Win 7 Home Premium (SP1), AMD Phenom (tm) II 2.9GHz (64 bit), 8GB DRAM

Reacties

gandjcarr schreef op 02.06.2014 om 16:20 uur

Hi,

A couple of questions.  Did you buy the product directly from magix or did you buy it on line from a third party?  If you bought direct from Magix or Xara, log in to your account to see if the product is listed under "my products".  If the product does not show up in your account, or even if it does and the serial number is the same as the one you have been entering and the product will not work, you need to contact Magix sales and have your invoice ready (I would call rather than email) if it is a recent purchase.  Use this link for the telephone numbers and contact info for Magix sales for the U.K.  or the U.S.

George