When I go to convert Creations to MP3, I get Wrong routing, Master inactive

empr37sanjose schreef op 02.07.2014 om 18:09 uur

I current using Samplitude Music Studio MX. When I go to convert Creations to MP3, I get Wrong routing, Master inactive. How do I correct this issue. I thought by downloading the free trail it would correct the issue. This did not solve the issue.

Reacties

gandjcarr schreef op 02.07.2014 om 18:30 uur

Hi, I honsetly don't understand what you mean by "wrong routing", and "master inactive"  could you please explain in a little more detail? By wrong routing do you mean that the exported MP3 file is routed to a different destination than the one that you chose?  By "Master Inactive" do you mean that any mastering work you have performed is not present in the exported file?  I just can't see how either of the two situations I described are possible, so I must have mis understood your question.

George

empr37sanjose schreef op 10.07.2014 om 00:17 uur

The problem solved itself the other day. Thanks

samivh schreef op 15.10.2014 om 00:39 uur

I just got the same thing, I don´t know, but when I tried to export to mp3 or any other form, it noticed wrong routing, exactly the same thing that empr37sanjose said above. I found master volume bus on left high up, I guess I clicked it with right click, something opened then I clicked cross on aux bus and some other bus squares... the problem vanished... Too bad I don´t know really what I did, I cannot even find the Master volume anymore high on the left... there was two boxes sub-mix bus and aux bus, I guess I unclicked them both... I don´t know if this helps anybody... too tired to find out what I did...