This is a comment, not a question!

gandjcarr schreef op 16.12.2012 om 22:06 uur

Hi All,

I have been a member of this forum for almost a year now, and during this short time, I have answered hundreds of questions.  But my contributions are relatively insignificant to those of the moderators on this forum.  Those moderators are johnebacker, cpc000cpc, and johnauvil.  We are all simply users here, none of us work for Magix, but the moderators have a much greater responsibility than regular users like me.

I would like to take this opportunity to recognize and thank our forum moderators for their hard work, their knowledge and experience, and their dedication to this forum.  I would also like to recognize terrypin, for his hard work and dedication to answering your questions.  Terry is not a moderator, but he does answer questions every day, and has helped me solve some issues that I have come across.

So, thank you John Baker, Carl (cpc000cpc), John Auvil, and Terry Pin.  Your contributions to this forum are what makes it the great forum that it is.  Have a wonderful Christmas, and a very Happy and Prosperous New Year.

George Carr

Reacties

cpc000cpc schreef op 16.12.2012 om 23:15 uur

Many thanks George, but please don't underestimate the valued contributions of all those who take the time and effort to help their fellow users, including yourself. Moderators we may be, but certainly I learn as well when questions and answers come past that cover areas that I've not explored before.

Seasons greetings for all of you out there wherever you are!

Carl

terrypin schreef op 17.12.2012 om 16:44 uur

Hi George,

Thanks! But you're at least as prolific a contributor as any of us.

Have a great Christmas!

--
Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Laatst gewijzigd door terrypin op 17.12.2012, 16:44, in totaal 1 keer gewijzigd.

Terry, East Grinstead, UK. PC: i7 6700K, 4.0 GHz, 32GB with Win 10 pro. Used many earlier versions of MEPP, currently mainly MEPP 2016 & 2017 (Using scores of macro scripts to add functionality, tailored to these versions.)