Screen capture from VD17 / Beeldschermopname van VD17

Kokkiem schreef op 26.02.2011 om 10:11 uur

Tried yesterday to capture part of a video on VD17. But when clicking on the record bottom the screen jumps to an option pop-up and another screen, which happens to be open from another software, not VD17. Impossible to figure out how to get back to the screen of VD17 for the capture....Thanks for any help!

Reacties

Polders schreef op 26.02.2011 om 16:00 uur

Daer Kokkiem, is it correct to understand that an attempt was made for a screenprint? If so, indeed a popup screen appears, requesting next step. Suggest to select 'make available on desk'. To open usual picture editing program, slide picture into editing area and save. Switch back to Vdl and import.

Success

Kokkiem schreef op 26.02.2011 om 19:12 uur

Thanks Polders for your interest. No, I mean recording the screen from what you see on screen. In my case, a few seconds of a movie in VD17. The function "beeldschermopname" in Dutch. Any idea?

Polders schreef op 27.02.2011 om 11:22 uur

Deat Kokkiem, selecting Bestand, clicking Opname/audio/foto's/video a popop menu follows where Beeldscherm can be selected. Clicking on Beeldscherm opens another Magix menu Beeldschermopname. In '3' the possible types of movie can be selected. Click on the red button to start rcording.

Succes

Pse notify this is a Dutch forum, communication in Dutch is preferred to enable other readers to learn from problems and answers

Kokkiem schreef op 27.02.2011 om 12:33 uur

Thanks Polders for your answer. Clicking the red button to start recording, as you suggest, gives the following as specified in my question: "But when clicking on the record bottom the screen jumps to an option pop-up and another screen, which happens to be open from another software, not VD17."

The recording tool does not jump back to VD17 which I would like to record. That's my issue.

With regards to your remark this being a Dutch forum: I registered to the Magix.info site. The first messages I received where in German. If I look for information, results return from all kinds of destinations and languages for that matter. The first answers I received came from Italy and the UK. With English I increase the amount of answers. Plus that it's easier for me in English. Vive la globalisation....

Kokkiem schreef op 28.02.2011 om 11:11 uur

maxcon62 provided the solution to this question (in one of my other questions): launching the program (VD17) twice, if your computer is powerful enough, would do the trick.

Het programa (VD17) 2x openen is de oplossing!

Polders schreef op 27.04.2011 om 11:59 uur

Hallo Kokkiem, verontschuldigingen  voor het niet beantwoorden van je laatste en voorlaatste reactie - veroorzaakt door privé omstandigheden.

Goed te lezen dat er een oplossing is.

Met betrekking tot de opmerking over de taalkeuze, is het advies naar de instellingen van het eigen profiel te gaan en daar te kiezen voor Nederlands.

Veel succes

Kokkiem schreef op 30.04.2011 om 21:16 uur

Hallo Polders,

Hakuna matata!

Ja, een oplossing. Maar uiteindelijk zou het niet moeten om het programma 2x keer te openen natuurlijk. Dus dè oplossing is het niet.

Wat betreft de talen: als ik in mijn instellingen zit is er niets, maar echt niets om maar überhaupt iets taaltalig te kunnen veranderen. Tenzij ik ontzettend blind ben. En ja, ik zie boven het NL vlaggetje, maar krijg toch reacties/antwoorden van all over te world. En dat vind ik helemaal niet erg. In tegendeel: leuk zelfs...

Prettig weekend!