MAGIX Video Saver version 3 or 2 ?

finnishvideosaver schreef op 14.07.2012 om 11:27 uur

I have magix video saver version 3.0 - program. (magix video easy rescue your videotapes). In the front of the package are text: version 3.0 and the same text is also in the disc.

When I open the program and click  'Help'--->'About magix video easy', I see that program version is 2.0.2.0.  (UC1).

-Is my program version 3 or 2 ? 

-When I try to update the program it says: No new program version has been found. your version is current...

--- I hope someone will help me with this problem ---

Reacties

gandjcarr schreef op 14.07.2012 om 20:25 uur

Hi, the best answer I can give you is to log your question with Magix support.  The process may seem a little time consuming, but they respond pretty quickly.  I think your question is perfectly valid and they may give you a url to update your product directly to the version that you bought.  If you registered your product with magix, you may be able to find the update by logging in to your Magix account.  Click Technical Support, then click "patches and downloads, and you should get a list of your registered products and the downloads that are available for them.

I find that sometimes the application based "check for updates" functionality does not work as well as we would like it, or the way we would like it to.  This is pretty common with most software companies, not just Magix. 

Good Luck