Lacking serial number afetr online purchase @ Thomann

Bert-Corten schreef op 09.07.2024 om 15:35 uur

Hi

I recently purchased Music Maker Premium @ Thomann. Now, I never received a serial number. Just an activation code. So now I activated the free trial, just to get started, but I can not enter a serial number for the full version. How do I retrieve my serial number or how else do I activate the full version of Music Maker Premium?

Thanks in advance.

Bert

Reacties

emmrecs schreef op 09.07.2024 om 23:10 uur

@Bert-Corten

Go to MAGIX - Software downloadregister for a Magix account if you don’t yet have one and enter your voucher code on the software download page. You will then receive an email with your serial key.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Laatst gewijzigd door Bol op 09.07.2024, 23:21, in totaal 3 keer gewijzigd.

Reden: internet link made working

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Bert-Corten schreef op 11.07.2024 om 08:00 uur

Hello.

The only thing i received from thomann.de is an unlocking code and this doesn't work on the download/register page. I've started using the program with the 30 day free trial. Maybe that's the problem? Will the unlocking code work once these 30 days have passed?

Thank you again

Bert Corten

SP. schreef op 11.07.2024 om 10:21 uur

@Bert-Corten You can visit Magix.com, login to your customer account and try to register the code there. If it starts with P3 it's a serial number and the registration should work fine.

Bert-Corten schreef op 11.07.2024 om 10:32 uur

I have tried all of this but nothing seems to work. Just to be clear my code contains 20 characters. Nowhere is this accepted...

Bert-Corten schreef op 11.07.2024 om 10:33 uur

The only registered product I have in My Products is the free trial version...

SP. schreef op 11.07.2024 om 10:51 uur

@Bert-Corten Isn't there a detailed description in your order confirmation e-mail from Thomann what you need to do? If it's a voucher code and not a serial number, you can redeem the voucher here: https://www.magix.com/redeem

But I think that's the same page that @emmrecs already linked above.

Additionally, I think you can enter store voucher codes via the Help menu of Music Maker.

Bol schreef op 11.07.2024 om 11:05 uur

@Bert-Corten

Hallo Bert,

Welkom op het Nederlands forum voor en door Magix gebruikers. 
Op dit forum helpen forumleden elkaar, maar het staat los van Magix Support.

U kunt het beste contact opnemen met Magix Support. Stuur een mailtje naar: infoservice@magix.net en leg daar uw probleem voor.

Mijn advies is bij een volgende aankoop van een Magix programma, dit rechtstreeks te doen via Muzieksoftware, fotosoftware en videosoftware van de marktleider - MAGIX

Met vriendelijke groet,

Rob
forum moderator

Als een kwestie onoplosbaar lijkt, komt dat niet omdat je de oplossing niet ziet, maar omdat je het probleem niet ziet.

If an issue seems unsolvable, it is not because you do not see the solution, but because you do not see the problem.

PC -1-

PC -2-

Bert-Corten schreef op 11.07.2024 om 13:01 uur

Thank you everyone. The problem has not yet been resolved, but I am gratefull for all the responses so far.

Bert-Corten schreef op 15.07.2024 om 15:12 uur

Hi everybody. Magix has solved the problem. Now, when I gave my e-mailaddress and activationcode they suddenly gave me a serial number. Everything is wroking fine now. Thanks for all the suggestions and answers!

Bert