Hi i nead more soundloop Spec techno,ambiant .and rock alternatinbut where do i find it ??

ballabarr schreef op 15.05.2013 om 20:38 uur

this is a very good prog for make music and b come the next Vangelise¨or jean micell jarre i like it ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Im from sweden 55 year's young play 4 instruments,(Drums is my main instr) guitarr,keybords,and some bassand im learning to play faceorgan (Harmonica) I make my musc self.I love icehockey and soocer,bean to cooking school,bean a sailor for 10 years,but not anymore hade my last ship 1993 and i miss that job  (cargoship) see the world and get pay'd for it,that's nice

(Pleace wright in english if u can no requirement just a wishes)

Reacties

Voormalige gebruiker schreef op 16.05.2013 om 02:11 uur

Not knowing your version of MM....did you register the program and download all the extra content ?  You can also visit CATOOH, which is the Magix soundpool shopping center, where you may buy more.  How are things n Sweden ?  I am in San Diego, California  

ballabarr schreef op 25.12.2016 om 18:18 uur

Hi thx 4 your answer,i'm using a older version of mm, (12 silver) I live 3½ - 4 houers from germany (Whit boat) so maybe i could visit them take care and Happy new year Reg Bengt

Im from sweden 55 year's young play 4 instruments,(Drums is my main instr) guitarr,keybords,and some bassand im learning to play faceorgan (Harmonica) I make my musc self.I love icehockey and soocer,bean to cooking school,bean a sailor for 10 years,but not anymore hade my last ship 1993 and i miss that job  (cargoship) see the world and get pay'd for it,that's nice

(Pleace wright in english if u can no requirement just a wishes)