Reacties

gandjcarr schreef op 24.07.2014 om 23:29 uur

Hi,

It might be better if you just asked your question instead of talking about how horrible the program is and calling Magix employees "buffoons".

This is a user forum and if you asked your question in a polite way you may well get a good answer.

I have been using this product for years as a professional video editor, and yes I either own or have tried most of the others out there.  This is still my primary application. 

I have had occasion to contact Magix support on very specific technical questions, and they have actually been more that helpful.

Rethink your approach to this question/comment and perhaps ask it again in a more polite manner.  We all get frustrated when things don't work out the way we want them to but perhaps you are not providing enough information or asking the right questions.

You say you have Movie Edit Pro.  What version do you have, what is it doing or not doing that you think it should.  What are your system specs?

The negative approach usually gets little or no help or response.  However asking a reasonable question and providing a little information can go much further than your bully approach to get a response.

Live and learn,

George