Garbled audio on import of MP4 file into Movie Edit Pro 17

ericrose schreef op 12.07.2012 om 17:58 uur

I have some files that have 3 audio tracks plus the video.  When I drag the file to the time line the video is fine but the audio is all garbled and is only showing one audio track.  What is the solution??

Reacties

gandjcarr schreef op 24.07.2012 om 17:33 uur

Hello, I think you may be talking about two things here.  One is the garbled audio, and the other is the missing audio tracks.  I need to understand a couple of things before I can give a more concise answer.  First what application was used to create the MPEG-4 file that you now wish to edit in MEP?  MPEG-4 can support up to 4 audio tracks, but usually when you save the file from a consumer application, it mixes the audio tracks and you usually wind up with 1 audio track.  I have had problems with "garbled" audio when I have converted from one file format say MPEG-1 to MPEG-4 and not used the correct audio codec.  Have you converted the file from one format to another and if so, what application did you use for the conversion?  Finally, does the original MPEG-4 file play all the audio content that you expect on any of the common video players like Windows Media Player, QuickTime, Media Player Classic, etc.?

Good Luck,

George