Reacties

gandjcarr schreef op 27.07.2012 om 17:26 uur

Interesting question.  I cannot find anything in the MEP specs that talk about dual layer burning.  You might want to ask Magix tech support this question.  However if you already have a dual layer burner, it probably came with mastering and burning software, so why not just export your video as MPEG-2 or MPEG-4 and use the burner software to burn the disc.  I know it is a two step process, and a bit of a pain but there is no reason why it should not work if you need to get more material on the disc.  You could also just try it and see what happens.  You may have to try a couple of different settings to see if it works but if you already have the burner, let it run over night.

Good luck,

George

emmrecs schreef op 28.07.2012 om 18:39 uur

Not sure about MEP15, but MX Premium and VPX can both burn D/L DVDs.  Do you have a burner on your computer capable of making D/L discs?

Alternatively, if MEP15 cannot burn direct, can you create a Disc Image and then use that to create your D/L disc (obviously using a different burn program)?

Jeff

Laatst gewijzigd door emmrecs op 28.07.2012, 18:39, in totaal 1 keer gewijzigd.

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam