Burning error..strange.

Mintymole schreef op 27.07.2012 om 15:42 uur

When i try to burn a movie in Editor MX it says there are no chapter markers, even if there are.If i select one marker or automatic markers it takes me to burn page but the movie is an older version of the movie from say weeks ago which id totaly different, any ideas? Also do i need to export the movie to mpeg4 or something befor ei burn? As it burned for over 5 hours today as i went out and left it thinking it would be done.thanks in advance. 

Reacties

gandjcarr schreef op 27.07.2012 om 17:45 uur

There is not enough information in your post to help me understand why you are getting a different version of your edited material when you burn, but I think you are on the right track for a work around.  Yes, do export the video to MPEG-4, then create a new project, drag in the MPEG-4 file, make sure it is the material that you want, save the project under a different name and then burn it. Let me know if that works.

Good Luck

George

Mintymole schreef op 27.07.2012 om 18:54 uur

There is not enough information in your post to help me understand why you are getting a different version of your edited material when you burn, but I think you are on the right track for a work around.  Yes, do export the video to MPEG-4, then create a new project, drag in the MPEG-4 file, make sure it is the material that you want, save the project under a different name and then burn it. Let me know if that works.

Good Luck

George

Thanks very much and for earlyer.I will try that then.When i go to export it says something about the movie displaying different if i continue not sure if yo have come accross this before?

Laatst gewijzigd door Mintymole op 27.07.2012, 18:54, in totaal 1 keer gewijzigd.

Magix Movie edit pro premium (2020) on:

Laptop with...
- Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit
- AMD A6-9225 RADEON R4, 5 COMPUTE CORES 2C+3G
- 15839 MB RAM

gandjcarr schreef op 27.07.2012 om 19:06 uur

Hi

I only remember getting this message once and if I recall correctly it was because my project settings were not the same as the material I imported.  I would go ahead and try it anyway and see how the video plays after you burn it.  If there are any problems, send me a private message or post a followup question.

Have a great weekend,

George

Mintymole schreef op 27.07.2012 om 19:27 uur

Hi

I only remember getting this message once and if I recall correctly it was because my project settings were not the same as the material I imported.  I would go ahead and try it anyway and see how the video plays after you burn it.  If there are any problems, send me a private message or post a followup question.

Have a great weekend,

George

i see, I appreciate it...thanks again

Abe

Laatst gewijzigd door Mintymole op 27.07.2012, 19:27, in totaal 1 keer gewijzigd.

Magix Movie edit pro premium (2020) on:

Laptop with...
- Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit
- AMD A6-9225 RADEON R4, 5 COMPUTE CORES 2C+3G
- 15839 MB RAM