Reacties

gandjcarr schreef op 20.07.2012 om 19:30 uur

Hi nirvanray, I can't really tell what you are asking for.  If I were creating a Birthday video for my Mom, or anyone else, I would go out and grab some "birthday" images from www.dreamstime.com or http://www.stockphotosforfree.com/ you know birthday cakes, candles, etc.  insert some video greetings from me, maybe some photographs of me throughout the years and end with a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY title.  Maybe some background narration, a nice sound track, and there you have it.  Don't know if this helps, but I thought I would offer an opinion.

Good Luck

cpc000cpc schreef op 21.07.2012 om 01:34 uur

MEP offers a number of auto functions eg  'Edit' >> 'Wizards' >> 'Slide show maker' which might give you a suitable template. Like George I wasn't sure of your question -- are you looking for creative ideas or instructions for specific effects such as title or transitions? Magix used to include a demo video project with their programs which might provide some inspiration or instruction. Search for  something like demo.MVD or demo.MVP -- location and exact name depending you you program version.