anyone have issues getting a live person to help with activations in the US? I have tried over 45 times and no one answers the message recording just says call back later!!! WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED!! PLEASE HELP!!!

debgibson39 schreef op 09.06.2014 om 18:57 uur

NEED A LIVE PERSON to help with exceeded activations!!! Calling the BBB today by COB if they do not call me back!!!

Reacties

johnebaker schreef op 09.06.2014 om 19:40 uur

Hi

1.    This is a user forum not Magix support.

2.     Do not type in capitals, however frustrated you may be - this is considered as shouting and bad etiquette on forums, or make threats, as this can lead to other users not being willing to help.

3.     Threats will not do any good here - see 1 and 2.

For more information see here

You need to email Magix and ask for the activation counter to be reset, explaining why the allowed limit has been exceeded, in your email to them you will also have to quote your serial number and confirm where you purchased the software from.

John

Forum Moderator

Laatst gewijzigd door johnebaker op 09.06.2014, 19:40, in totaal 1 keer gewijzigd.

VPX 15, Movie Studio 2024, 2023, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional 64bit on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB HDD (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

debgibson39 schreef op 09.06.2014 om 19:54 uur

I did do all that...for three days, and I have gotten no where...hence the frustration and the CAPS!  It would be nice if they would pick up their phone and/or contact me.  And YES I will be contacting the BBB that is not a threat.  If I can't get a call back or a live voice and unable to leave a message...yes that warrants a visit to BBB. 

debgibson39 schreef op 09.06.2014 om 19:58 uur

John, thank you for your time and conveying the rules.  I am reaching out in a desparate state.  I would very much appreciate if anyone can help me get in live contact regarding my situation which yes, I have stated the issues in email twice now (with no response that contains an answer) only that they received my email and someone will be in contact.  Do you not agree not being able to leave a message or even option to wait on hold is not a good business customer relations practice?  Apologies again for the caps...just very frustrated and I was hoping that this forum could help as I have no where else to turn. 

gandjcarr schreef op 10.06.2014 om 23:33 uur

Hi,

Just a hint, when trying to reach Magix by telephone, sometimes the local U.S. reps (if you are located in the U.S. or Canada) are swamped with calls during normal business hours.  Magix seems to have the ability to pick up those call in Germany if you call during European busines hours.  When I have used this approach, I have rearely waited for more than a few minutes to have someone answer the telephone.

George

debgibson39 schreef op 10.06.2014 om 23:46 uur

All good!  Spoke to them today and they were extremely helpful!  Just was in panic as I could not reach them.  They were on holiday.