Utilizzo commerciale composizioni musicali

max_tff ha scritto il 26.12.2010 ore 18:40

I've buyed Music Maker 17 Premium (with Soundpool Coll. 17) to make original soundtrack for my video production. Reading deeply the user conditions I realized that the licences and the royalty are free only for private use.

Now I wonder: what do you mean by "musical files": the complete song sample only or the single wav files of the instruments and sounds too?

Ho recentemente acquistato Music Maker 17 Premium (completo di Soundpool Coll. 17) per potere elaborare commenti musicali da utilizzare per le mie produzioni video. Leggendo più in dettaglio le condizioni d'uso leggo che la gratuità dei file musicali contenuti si riferisce solo all'utilizzo privato.

Per file musicali si intendono gli esempi di pezzi musicali o anche i singoli file wav degli strumenti e dei suoni?

Commenti

nihon94 ha scritto il 26.12.2010 ore 23:49

Hi,

Can use Soundpool in commercial work

Soundpool DVd collection from 9,10,11,12,14,15 and 16

Music Maker upto version 16/16 Premium can be used in composing music for commercial purpose.

But NOT Sample/Demo song.

Can NOT use any audio in commercial work

Soundpool DVD collection 17 and Music Maker 17 only for Private use.

Sample/Demo song only for private use.

Thank you

nihon94

max_tff ha scritto il 27.12.2010 ore 01:24

Thanks nihon94.

So you mean I never can't use Music Maker 17 to produce sound for commercial use, neither if I don't use the file TAK, OGG and WAV?

And what about to compose music (for commercial purpouse) directly from the musical notes, using only the instrument voices included into the Music Maker 17 software? At least by this way it will be possible I hope?

Thanks a lot,

Massimo

nihon94 ha scritto il 27.12.2010 ore 02:16

Hi,

Sorry, ONLY Private use in case of Music Maker 17 or Soundpool 17.

I think extra commercial license will be needed for that it is better to contact Magix support and explain what you want to use.

"Thanks nihon94.

So you mean I never can't use Music Maker 17 to produce sound for commercial use, neither if I don't use the file TAK, OGG and WAV?

And what about to compose music (for commercial purpouse) directly from the musical notes, using only the instrument voices included into the Music Maker 17 software? At least by this way it will be possible I hope?"

No you can not use even that.

Merci,

nihon94

max_tff ha scritto il 27.12.2010 ore 13:03

Thanks a lot Nihon94,

I'll follow your suggestion and I'll contact Magic support, even if it would be better if they were be more clear before to sell an object that you can use only at your home.

Thanks again,

Massimo