Commenti

maxcon62 ha scritto il 24.03.2011 ore 18:09

Try to type SHIFT+X...(in timeline mode)

Bye

Max

cpc000cpc ha scritto il 25.03.2011 ore 00:25

Madak,

You might try the little sort of <--> icon at the bottom right of the timelines. This zooms to show all of your objects. This should either reset the range markers to your five minutes or indicate that you have left some little bit out at the 25 minute mark. If so put your play curser at the end of the range and zoom in, maybe even to single frames, to see what's there so you can delete it.

Hope this helps,

CArl

cpc000cpc ha scritto il 25.03.2011 ore 11:56

Not dumb -- just exploring outside the envelope!

I think your lines will go aaway if you do a right cllick on the tracks and un-tick 'Display track curves'. They are for overall level and stereo balance for the tracks, independent of any objects. On an empty track mine go out to four hours!

Something to try: Adjust the timeline zoom so you can see your good five minute section. Drag a box around everything there and group them with the linked chain icon. Now do a [Ctrl+A] to select all (I'm assuming there are some rogue pieces somewhere unseen). Now carefully un-selectect the group of good stuff by clicking on it. Lastly hit [Del] to delete anything that was not just un-selected -- if indeed there is anything lurking.

Does the <--> icon now zoom to show the full fimve minutes only?

For now,

Carl