Commenti

ProAudioTeam ha scritto il 18.01.2024 ore 11:14

Hello,

which pulgin exactly does the request for more presets refer to? Most internal magix effects have more than 5 presets.

Best regards

Your Pro Audio Team

VIRGILIO-MONTORIO ha scritto il 18.01.2024 ore 15:37

Ok, thanks for your quick answer. Let's go to the track editor, plugins,like on the screenshot attached. For the vocals, for example, I have only 3 presets, which are the best combination of several internal effects. I can make my own combination and save it with a specific name, but I was wondering whether it is possible to download other presets made by other users or by Magix of by whoever.

SP. ha scritto il 18.01.2024 ore 16:38

@VIRGILIO-MONTORIO These are track presets, not effects plugin presets.

VIRGILIO-MONTORIO ha scritto il 18.01.2024 ore 16:42

Thanks for the even faster answer. In my original request I had pointed out "files.trK" not knowing how to technically call them. So, TRACK PRESETS, Is there any place where I can download more track presets? Thanks for your kind replies.

SP. ha scritto il 18.01.2024 ore 17:20

@VIRGILIO-MONTORIO As far as I know, there aren't any additional presets.

Maybe ask the users at https://community.samplitude.com for sharing presets. But I'm not sure how well this will work out, since many probably don't use the standard Samplitude plugins but third-party plugins instead.

ProAudioTeam ha scritto il 19.01.2024 ore 09:54

Thank you for the specification. Unfortunately, we do not offer any further presets. Perhaps, as already recommended, in the Samplitude forum. However, I will pass on the request for more presets. The Pro Audio team may be able to offer more of these presets directly for more applications in the future.

Best regards

Your Pro Audio Team