Xara Designer Pro has stopped working

Manuel-Vidis wrote on 1/17/2022, 12:04 AM

For reasons I don't understand my xara Designer pro v.18 has stopped working. When I open the program it starts with the opening window but then it starts to loop and nothing happens. I have tried uninstalling and then reinstalling from my account on your web site at least half a dozen times with no results. I also recently purchased your upgrade for $129.00 which I can't install because the program doesn't work anymore. I also downloaded and tried to install an update thinking that my fix the problem but I get an error message that asks me to try again. What am I to do. This is my go to program for all things graphic and vector. Please help me as soon as possible. Thanks.

Manny

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 1/17/2022, 3:20 AM

@Manuel-Vidis

These are user to user forums, so the software is not ours and there are no Magix staff regularly present, sorry!

You need to create a Support ticket and ask for Technical Support for this problem. As you proceed through the various pages of the ticket-creation site make sure you always click on the "Ask Support" link, which may be at the bottom of the page.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam