Comments

emmrecs wrote on 1/18/2021, 1:45 PM

@Alan-McGrath

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

Have you looked at the product page for the latest version of Xara Designer Pro here? I believe it will meet the requirements listed in your post.

Why not download the free trial, link is on that page, and test it out?

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Alan-McGrath wrote on 2/3/2021, 4:09 AM

Hi

Many thanks for that. I have bought and downloaded Xara Pro Designer

I have noticed 2 issues ( maybe my fault)

The Pasteboard background colour is not showing when I upload to hosting service

Also in the Navigation Bar Pop Menu the background is not showing when upload

Regards

Alan Mc Grath

Alan-McGrath wrote on 2/8/2021, 11:54 AM

Hi,

I am using Designer Pro and on the Mobile Web Variant the text colours are not the same when I upload it.

Am I doing something wrong.

Thanks in advance

Alan Mc Grath

atiqursumon wrote on 2/18/2021, 1:20 AM

If possible, I think it is better to use the updated version. And already you've mentioned the advantage (you want to use it on your desktop). I believe all these updates are intended to improve the user experience. 

Alan-McGrath wrote on 2/18/2021, 11:22 AM

Hi

Thank you for your reply.

I have just upgraded to Web Designer Premium.

I am getting different Fonts and Colours after I upload to our website.

When visiting our site through Google Chrome the text styles and colours are not the same as in Designer Premium

When visiting our site through Firefox the text styles and colours are not the same as in Designer Premium or Chrome.

When visiting our site through Internet Explorer or Edge its fine

Please if you could help that would be great

Regards

Alan Mc Grath

Alan-McGrath wrote on 3/8/2021, 9:55 AM

After many year using Xara Designer Pro, I have now upgraded to Web Designer Premium.

I am getting different Fonts and Colours after I upload to our website.

When visiting our site through Google Chrome the text styles and colours are not the same as in Xara Web Designer Premium

When visiting our site through Firefox the text styles and colours are not the same as in Designer Premium or Chrome.

When visiting our site through Internet Explorer its fine.

Also I am trying to have my pages in the Mobile Variant different to the MAIN site. It seems to work for some Mobile Pages and not for others

Please if you could help that would be great

Regards

Alan Mc Grath