wizard fx suit included in premium

shane-wright wrote on 6/1/2023, 7:22 PM

ok so I'm having trouble using my wizard fx suite and other magix plugins included in premium 2023 bundle they work fine inside magix (i dont use the daw because their soundpools suck and dont support the thousands of cymatics loops i own) i use studio one 6 and it keeps asking me for a license key there and fx suite does not say purchased when i log into shop through browser am i missing something it advertised wizard fx suite in perfectly clear english where do i find my key

Comments

SP. wrote on 6/1/2023, 8:32 PM

@shane-wright This depends. You might have a license that is bound to Music Maker and only works inside Music Maker. This is common for DAWs. The same might be true If you want to use Studio One plugins inside Music Maker.

So check your order confirmation e-mail for additional licenses. If you cannot find them you might need to buy a standalone license from here: https://www.magix.com/int/music/audio-plugin-union/wizardfx-suite/

SP. wrote on 6/2/2023, 3:26 AM

@shane-wright I didn't read all your comment because you wrote without any interpunctuation.

But at the beginning you mentioned that you cannot use other loops. You can simply drag and drop audio files directly into your project, either from the internal file browser in Music Maker or from Windows explorer.

johnebaker wrote on 6/2/2023, 4:12 AM

@shane-wright

Hi

. . . . wizard fx suite and other magix plugins included in premium 2023 bundle  . . .

@SP. comment re the use of bundled Wizard effects suite with other software is correct.

The effects/add-ons bundled with the Music Maker are free though 'limited versions' with restrictions on their use set by the add-on provider.

These restrictions for the add-on, provided for free, include that the add-ons must be locked to the software they are included with, and in some cases have a restricted time license.

Your last comment has been hidden and a PM sent to you.

John EB
Forum Moderator

Last changed by johnebaker on 6/2/2023, 4:13 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.