Window posistions

Ravilious wrote on 10/19/2023, 11:13 AM

I've come back to using sequoia (v16) after an absence of some years. Its all coming back slowly. One thing I'm finding really irritating is when I evoke the crossfade editor, the control box with the faders appears in the worst possible place on the screen, you can move it out of the way but when you open it again it goes back to a central position at the bottom of the screen. is there anyway I can stop this from happening please.

Thanks

Stephen

Comments

SP. wrote on 10/19/2023, 11:24 AM

@Ravilious As a Sequoia user you should either contact customer service at proservice@magix.net or use the professional forum at https://community.samplitude.com/

Apart from that, you can move and dock the panels wherever you want. You probably didn't dock the panel?

Ravilious wrote on 10/24/2023, 5:58 AM

Thank you SP for replying. I've been away from sequoia for ages and i was looking for the forum you mention thanks for that, its a bit of a learning curve. I remain a little nonplussed looking at where this post resides Forum/audio/sequoia?

In the meantime I cant see a way of docking the panel in question, the edit window which I don't think samplitude has.

Thanks again

SP. wrote on 10/24/2023, 9:47 AM

@Ravilious

I remain a little nonplussed looking at where this post resides Forum/audio/sequoia?

You can publish your questions here, too. But there are probably not many Sequioa users active here, since this forum is mostly used by users of the consumers products like Music Maker or Samplitude Music Studio.

proaudio wrote on 10/30/2023, 8:17 AM

Hi Stephen,

for the upcoming Sequoia version there will be a redesigned crossfade editor. This will also solve the positioning problem.

Best regards
Pro Audio Support

Ravilious wrote on 2/6/2024, 10:45 AM

Thank you proaudio. Sequoia 17 has of course been released and I imagine the bug with the crossfade editor remedied. The catch is they want 700 euros to upgrade and put this right, shocking really.