Comments

ralftaro wrote on 7/3/2008, 8:37 AM
This might be better suited to technical support, since it's a potentially very complex problem, but here are a few thoughts:

Keep in mind that when you've put together a movie and right after initiating the burning process, it doesn't burn to DVD right away. First, it goes through the MPEG-encoding process, which (depending on your movie duration and system) can easily take a few hours. However, a progress bar will be displayed and keep you informed about the status. Are you running version 12 of Movie Edit Pro by any chance? In this case, please make sure to install the available patch to make sure the encoding progress bar displays properly:

download.magix.net/movie_edit_pro_12_6.5.4.4_us.exe

A little patience is required for the MPEG-encoding process.

Make sure to stay up-to-date with the burn routine updates, too. Here's the link to the lastest one:

download.magix.net/patch_cdr_dll_20071109_int.exe

I hope this helps.

tardis wrote on 7/4/2008, 7:00 PM
I had this problem too aceventura except mine burnt and wouldn't play.In the end i found out that my menu settings wern't right for the disc so it wouldn't burn properly!!!!check your menu settings
Lugnut wrote on 8/2/2008, 9:41 AM
I had a similar issue trying to burn a video project using Magix movie edit pro 10...hell, my Nero software wouldn't even burn projects 

The solution was simple--disc compatibility.  My computer would not burn (or recognize) DVD-R discs.  I found that my disc drive only burns projects onto DVD+R discs....it kind of sucks that I bought a 100 pack of those -R discs and haven’t found a use for them