Why is there less options for transitions, titles, design effects and layouts with Photostory DVD 2013 Deluxe compared with the old version of Photostory DVD and CD 10???

loriandr30 wrote on 1/5/2013, 9:59 AM

I just upgraded from Photostory DVD and CD 10 to Photostory DVD 2013 Deluxe. I notice I have a lot more options for transistions, titles, design effects and layouts with my old version. Is there a way to convert all the effects of the Photostory 10 into the 2013 version?  I can't understand why they would give less options with a new program. I like the new Blockbuster movie trailer though...that is very cool.

Comments

gandjcarr wrote on 1/5/2013, 11:05 AM

Hi,

Have you tried clicking on "help" in the application, then "free download" to see if there are any additional transitions, titles, effects etc. that are available for the version that you purchased?  That would be a good place to start.  Failing that, Catooh has these things available for purchase, or you may even be able to use some of the elements from your previous version in the new one.  I never actually used version 10, but I can't see that the file formats would have changed that much that if placed in the right folder, Photostory 2013 would not recognize them.

Good Luck,

George