Comments

siglersmalz wrote on 8/20/2008, 8:30 PM
It's not clear how useful this magix.info resource is.  You should post your question at Boycalgary's unoffical MEP forum:
http://www.newdogdigital.com/Support_Board/viewforum.php?f=5

Someone will help you.
ralftaro wrote on 8/25/2008, 1:56 PM
Hi there,

Definitely sound like something that requires Magix tech support attention. You should contact them and provide a sample file for them to look into it and determine whether that's a reproducible problem with your particular sample material or specific to your system.
waro-warin wrote on 5/4/2009, 6:19 PM
i have the same problem with magic video edit pro 15 plus-download version.

Everytime i import any video file and try to switch to timeline-mode it crush the program. There is a message " windows is looking for solution to the problem" but at the end it get me out of THE MAGIC with out any magic .

The trial version worked fine for 30 days but after i bought the program i only have had  headaches. I have sent my problem to the tech support people and i am waiting any clue to solve my problem.
waro-warin wrote on 5/9/2009, 9:47 AM
After several weeks trying to make works this Magic video editor 15 (download Plus (download version-mp15plsdlv-usuk.exe) and all i got is a constant CRASH ;It is Garbage of software;I regret to have spend $US 90 for nothing .

However,when i open the same files with Adobe Premier Elements 7.0 everything run smooth and easy without any crash.

Conclusion: MY SYSTEM IS NOT THE PROBLEM,MY HARDWARE IS NOT THE PROBLEM, WINDOWS VISTA IS NOT THE PROBLEM . WHAT IS IT THEN ?

BOTTON LINE : ABSOLUTELLY, THE MAGIC VIDEO EDITOR 15 PLUS !!!.

I WILL NEVER BUY ANY SOFTWARE FROM THIS SLOPY COMPANY.

waro-warin wrote on 5/12/2009, 10:46 AM
This question is basically for RALFTARO !!!.

Could you guess what could it be the meaning of this problem that the screen shows?